I'm on CD 31 and still waiting on AF. I stopped spotting two days ago. I took a test tonight to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I'm not because it was negative!
Oh, and Pre Conceive Plus obviously doesn't work. Save that extra $20 for something else.
I'm going to my family doctor tomorrow. I've been having this sharp pain under my left boob. It happens at random times and usually at night when I'm relaxed. It starts when I take a deep breath in. It's gets worse if I keep breathing in and out. So I have to take short, shallow breaths to make it go away. It goes away in a minute or so. This has always happened to me but very rarely. Now it's happening like once or twice a week. I'm going to get it checked out. I wonder if it is stress related.
My pink BellaBand arrived today. DH wanted me to try it on but I refused. I quickly tossed it in my upstairs closet.
Hello world!
2 years ago



5 comments:
Not sure if this will get your hopes up or not, but you still coule be pregnant if the spotting was from implantation...It could also be stress related. We're in the same boat -- I (love to) hate this small period of time of not knowing.
Blessings and Baby Dust! :)
It's not over until the red lady sings.
& sometimes the positive OPKs can be a little misleading because you can have a surge in LH and not ovulate...so maybe you ovulated a wee bit later than thought?
Just my unsolicited thoughts :) I'm still hopeful...
Hang in there. Sometimes delayed cycles are because of a higher progesterone that takes longer to come down than normal. It explains your increased symptoms too. You may have possibly 'conceived' causing high progesterone but then not implanted because there might have been an issue with the egg/sperm combo - this happens regularly with even the most fertile of women. Basically don't give up on the pre-conceive stuff as it could have got the sperm up to the right spot but it was just a bad combo this month and next month could be the winner.
That or Melissa and Blair could be right. You never know until the red hag shows.
Thank you so much girls! :)
I hope that af is still holding off and you get to use that belly band sooner than later.
It's such an awful cycle! I'm glad to hear you are being proactive! I hope it happens soon! Then we'll both be writing about our pregnancy's and the use of our belly bands! :)
Post a Comment