I'm on CD 24. If AF comes, she'll be here in about 8 - 10 days. I've had cramps the last couple of days and my bbs (actually just nipples) are sensitive. I wonder if I'm magically pregnant. Probably not. My body has tricked me too many times before.
I've got my annual today. I haven't seen my ob/gyn since my Clomid days. I'm overdue on my annual by months! I've been putting it off in hopes of a pregnancy. My insurance is weird. It covers 70% of infertility but doesn't cover an annual exam. What? I don't get it!
TGI almost F!
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
That is weird. I was two years past my annual, I forgot all about it with all the infertility stuff going on. Maybe you are pregnant? You never know.
That is really odd?! I recently had my annual too... I was sad how quick it came around! GL!
Yeah I was in the office with my RE a few weeks ago and he was like, when was your last annual? I had no clue. I was like "While your down there couldn't you...?" Apparently not. :o)
Post a Comment