Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

CD 1

It's CD 1. AF arrived this morning. I'm SO ready for a successful IUI cycle. My day 3 u/s will be on Tuesday morning. Let's hope the cyst has disappeared! If so, I'll start my Follistim shots on Tuesday night. My RE didn't prescribe Letrazole/Femara for this cycle, which I usually take on CD 3 through CD 7 -- then I start Follistim. Instead he prescribed a higher dose of Follistim (75 IU) starting on CD 3. I'm not nervous or stressed about the shots anymore. I know they aren't painful or difficult to administer. I'm actually really excited about the shots. They will bring me closer to a possible pregnancy. Hopefully this relaxed attitude will help the process.

St. Patrick's Celebration on River Street

Last night was a wild and crazy party in downtown Savannah. We went to check it out for a couple hours.

3 comments:

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

You two look so cute! & dude, you still look thin as a rail & absolutely wonderful.

Melinda said...

Oh, I miss Riverstreet!! Looks like you had fun!! Praying this will be THE month!

Thinking of you!
Melinda

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

you are SO cute. im glad my story gives you hope. not too long ago i was in your shoes...iui after iui. i bet youll be in MY shoes..with a bfp..very soon. :)