Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CD 3 - All Clear!

My day 3 u/s went very well this morning. I have 13 little follicles on my right ovary and 10 little follicles on my left ovary. My lining looks great. Oh and the best news of all -- the cyst is gone!

When the u/s tech started she went straight to my left ovary to check for the cyst. Right away I saw a big black circle. I thought "Shit! There's that cyst!" but I said "Oooh, is that the cyst?" She said "No, that's your left ovary." I laughed at myself. But how was I suppose to know? Last month my cyst was so big it looked like an ovary on the screen.

My next u/s is on Sunday (CD 8). I'm hoping for the best.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That is great news!

Jill said...

Awesome news!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

SO glad the hear the big bad cyst is gone. now you can get back to makin a baby!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I love your attitude, keep it up! Much hope for you! Cysts can really screw up your ovulation so I'm glad to hear it is GONE!!!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

wonderful news!!

twondra said...

Awesome!!

ashley said...

Thanks for checking on me, that was too sweet. I'm doing just fine, just a little preoccupied I suppose. I'm glad you're all set to go. This is gonna work. Mine worked when they finally upped my meds and yes, still only got one good follicle. It's amazing how much we can put our bodies through huh? Good luck!