Why did I just purchase this cute, pink BellaBand from figure8 Maternity? Well, here's my justification: I feel like I might be pregnant (but I'm probably not...lol) and if I'm not pregnant then it's okay. I will tuck it away in my secret closet. I just couldn't resist. I see BellaBands all day long at work. I want my own! I'm so ready to be pregnant.
CD 26 - sore BBs and cramps...ummm?
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
You could totally rock that band if you're not preggo...just wrap it around a couple times...(j/k!!)...but your symptoms sound promising!! Come on BFP!!!!
When you do get pregnant, you'll be so thankful you already have the Bella Band!!! Or you'll be running out at 10pm to Target, frantically searching their maternity section for the off-brand because you just realized that NONE of your work pants fit anymore.
I chalk this up as a wise decision on your part.
and fingers crossed that you're baking a November baby :)
Post a Comment