I wish I had more exciting news to share. The u/s went well because I have several follicles. It's still a little early to tell which will be dominant. Lefty, as usual, isn't really participating. She only had one growing follicle at 11. My right ovary, as usual, had several growing follicles at 12, 11, and a couple 9s and 10s. My lining was at 5.5. I was expecting to be further along so I was a little disappointed with the news. I asked the RE what he thought (not my RE - I went to Savannah to avoid the Charleston drive). He said my lining was in line with the growth of my follicles. He said it was "nice and multi-layered," what does that mean? Ha! If he had to guess he would say I will have about 3 dominant follicles. I had an E2? blood test done afterwards. My nurse in Charleston called me a few minutes ago. We are moving my Follistim up "one click" past 75 IU. That doesn't seem like much but I'll be following my RE's orders. I'm going back for another u/s on Wednesday (CD 11).
Hello world!
2 years ago



1 comments:
Well by CD11 you definitely should have a better idea of what is going to happen with this cycle (how many follies, uterine lining should be thicker, etc.). So I cannot wait to hear your next U/S update!!!
Post a Comment