Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Skinny Latte, Please!

I really wanted a skinny latte from Starbucks on Friday morning. It's one of my usual Friday morning treats. It perks me up and helps me get through the last day of the school week. I resisted. I really wanted to order Diet Coke at dinner last night. I resisted. I really wanted a cup of DH's coffee this morning. I love a cup of coffee on Saturday morning. I resisted. I'm trying to be strong! I'm going through caffeine withdraws. It sucks. But it's the one thing I'm trying to do differently for this IUI cycle: no caffeine, only water. Help!

My u/s (CD 8) is tomorrow at 8:30 AM. It's going to reveal how my body handles a higher dose of Follistim from CD 3 on. Here's what we could possibly find out: 1 dominant follicle (good news), 2-4 dominant follicles (awesome news), 5+ dominant follicles (bad news). I'll post the results tomorrow.

4 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Ugh...I hate cutting out caffeine! I've only been able to do it faithfully one month...then it just got too hard...I love my Chik-fil-A sweet tea and CHOCOLATE too much!! *sigh*
You can do it though!! You go girl! :o)

twondra said...

I hope the u/s shows good results!!

Anonymous said...

I have been off of caffeine for over a year and water gets really boring sometimes. Just stick with it!

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Kerri said...

Oh yeah...I remember how rough the first few days were after I cut caffeine out! Not fun. Hot chocolate and de-caf coffee are my new best friends. Good luck- can't wait to hear your u/s results.