His tongue makes us laugh every day. It's always sticking out.
DH and I went to Carrabas last night. We had good intentions of enjoying healthy salads. The chef tempted us with a Chicken Marsala appetizer. OMG! It was wonderful. It had the best flavor. We had to change our orders.
Hallelujah! I made it to the gym this afternoon. Unfortunately my nano died as soon as I got started. I persevered without my favorite "working out" play list. I am so proud of myself. I feel so much better. I'm going to start going again. Hopefully a daily basis.
I saw the cutest pregnant belly while grocery shopping today. She was glowing. Why can't I have that?
I saw the cutest pregnant belly while grocery shopping today. She was glowing. Why can't I have that?
In baby making news, I'm on CD...ummm, let me see...20! We had fun trying before and after my smiley face. We did all that we could. Now it's in His hands. I hope the next 12 - 14 days go by quickly. I'm ready to find out if a miracle is growing inside of me.
Is it really March? Bathing suit season is coming up. That bothers me.
Okay, enough of my randomness.
I hope you have a wonderful week.



9 comments:
Yummy! I love Caraba's BREAD! It's the best :) Thanks for finding me! and thanks for the comment about the fertility center!
Carraba's is pretty good!
I have prayers reaching God's ears for your cycle this month. I HOPE you get your BFP!
I struggled with PCOS and a recent miscarriage in November and recently found out I'm pregnant again. There IS hope and I hope this is your time.
I love carrabas! My fav is there chicken bryant! all that goat cheese! Yum!
i like your randomness!
jacks tongue is too cute. i wish my doggies did that.
Good luck this cycle! I'm on CD11 and hoping this will be it for us too. It will happen but I guess we just have to be patient. :)
awww! Jack is SO cute! I love how his little tongue is sticking out! Dogs are the best!
Congrats on making it to the gym today. We had a 'snow day' today and I had every intention... but I got sidetracked.
I hope this is your cycle!!!
PS. thanks for visiting my blog. This blogging stuff is still pretty new to me! :)
Hey girl, I am praying for you!
I just stumbled across your blog and saw you took a break due to a cyst. I'm dealing with that now, actually found out this morning. Did yours go away on its own or did you have to have surgery? I'm gonna be checking back to see how IUI #3 goes. Good luck!
Hey! I just stumbled across your blog...my heart breaks for you. We struggled with infertility before choosing adoption. Best decision we ever made!! I was reading some previous posts and sounds like you live near Savannah. I grew up close to Savannah in Effingham County. My whole family is still there (and we're hoping to move back soon!) Just wanted to introduce myself. Praying God will give you the desire of your heart!
Melinda Brown
http://cristaelise.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment