I feel like a blow fish. My stomach is bloated like never before.
I'm losing patience this time around. I'm so ready to know the results of my u/s on Wednesday. I'm so ready to know if this IUI is going to work. This round's 2WW is going to be torture. I think I'm just ready to move on with something more successful. But hey, let's hope this IUI is successful!
DH and I watched Fireproof last night. I heard it was a good movie a few months ago. I knew it had something to do with marriage but I wasn't exactly sure what it was about. As soon as we started watching it we both said "This has got to be a Lifetime or Hallmark movie!" We enjoyed it. It reminded us of how precious our marriage is and how much we love each other. I would recommend it even though it is a little cheesy at times.
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
good luck tomorrow! that movie has been on our netflix list for a while, it still says very long wait next to it. hopefully we will be watching it soon!
We watched Fireproof this past weekend...it's a good movie if you can get past some of the bad acting! Good luck with the ultrasound!
Post a Comment