Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Still Confused

I'm on CD 13. I went to Savannah for my third u/s. My lining was at 8. That's good news! My right ovary had one large follicle at 14 or 15 (didn't grow much in 2 days). My left ovary had one large follicle at 13 or 14 (didn't grow much either). My E2 levels went up (not sure about the number). I'm still confused. Why aren't my follicles growing at the normal 1 - 2 mm a day?

My nurse called this afternoon. She said to continue the same dose of Follistim and come to Charleston for our fourth u/s tomorrow morning. She said my RE wants to measure the follicles himself. Interesting!

I'll keep you updated.

1 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Well that is weird! Maybe the tech really wasn't measuring them right? I wish I knew more about sonography.