Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here We Go Again

sore bbs
light cramps and twinges
lower back pain

Why did I actually think those were early pregnancy symptoms? I noticed some light spotting this morning. I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. Now what? Do I try to lose weight so I can fit into my spring and summer clothes? Or do we move forward with another IUI? I think we'll be moving forward with another IUI. I'll regret it if we don't -- the wait would be excruciating. But weight from another round of meds? Ahhh! Why me?

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm sorry. :( The weight gain is the worst.

ashley said...

I say move forward. When you get pregnant you're just going to gain weight anyway so no sense in losing it before. I believe all of us out there in Infertile World have put on our fair share of pounds and it sucks but it happens. Eventually after we all get what we've been trying so hard for the weight will come off, right??? Good luck! Do what you feel is best for you!

Mrs. Hammer said...

The weight gain does stink but it will all worth it when you get your BFP. I just used it as an excuse to go shopping :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

ugh. hard decision. weight gain sucks..when its not for a baby. im sure youll be getting that baby bump soon. go ahead and do that IUI!!

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I'm sorry :(

Melinda said...

Sorry to hear about your "visitor". I'll be praying for you in the coming weeks. These decisions are so hard to make!

Hugs,
Melinda