Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

3dpIUI


DH and I took Jack for a walk on the beach yesterday. He loved running free. It was a little chilly so we didn't stay long. The beach is so relaxing. I'm ready for warm weather so I can enjoy it a little more.

I decided to take the Prometrium. I started it last night.

Today I feel crampy. Oh, I wish I knew what was happening down there.

4 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

But the "not knowing" is all the fun!!
HA HA...
We could make millions by creating a machine that will be able to determine whats going on down there!!! Yeah...great idea! Women everywhere would want it I'm sure...fertility challenged or not...like after that one night stand...am I preggo? Am I not...?

Okay sorry for the crazy comment. I'm thinkin about you...the 2WW is the worst!!

Anonymous said...

I hated 2WWs! Hang in there - I've got all of my bits crossed for you :)

I am so jealous you live at the beach...

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

beach..ugh. i am beyond jealous. we are stuck in the frozen tundra!!

ilovejav said...

Hi! I saw your comment on my blog..and I am ashamed to say that I don't know your screen name on GP!:( I see you live in Charleston! Are you going to Southeastern too? Small world! GL with IUI #2!