Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 3 - All Clear

I had a day 3 ultrasound this morning. All was well. I had 11 tiny follicles on my left ovary and 15 tiny follicles on my right ovary. My RE decided to up my Follistim just a little. Hopefully that will help grow more than 1 good follicle. I started my Letrazole/Femara this morning. Let's all say a prayer for me, you and any one else struggling. I really want our prayers to be answered this month.

Oh, and I have good news. I probably will not have to take any sick days. My next ultrasound will be on Saturday. If I'm ready to go then I will trigger that night and have the IUI on Monday. I'm out of school on Monday for MLK Day. I'm so glad we didn't delay this IUI because of sick days. Life is surprising and good, sometimes! ;)

DH and I went to see Marley and Me over Christmas break. It was great. Tonight we went to see Gran Torino. I wasn't a big fan of going to see it but afterwards I was pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful. I highly recommend going to see it.


2 comments:

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

Oooh good surprise about the sick days! Silver linings, babe. It's all about the silver linings or I believe we will truly go insane :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

its so great that you shouldnt have to take any sick days!! you need to save them for when youre on maternity leave in 7 months or so..:)

i hope that higher dosage gives you a few good eggs, but one is all you need!