12dpIUI = BFN
13dpIUI = BFN
I've got three tests left. One for tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. By the way, Tuesday will be the 28th day of my cycle. Yes, I know, they will probably be BFNs but I'm taking them anyway. I still have a tiny bit of hope even though I'm pretty sure we're not pregnant.
My bbs are still extremely sore and I am exhausted beyond words. How am I going to function in the classroom on Monday? I can't wait to stop taking Prometrium. My doctor said that if I'm pregnant I'll take it until my 8th or 9th week. Whoa, I can't imagine! My doctor also said if I get a BFN on 16dpIUI, to stop taking it.
DH and I have been discussing what we hoped we wouldn't have to discuss: what next? We can't decide if we want to do another IUI cycle this month, or wait until I'm out of school in the summer. Decisions, decisions, and damn it, why us?
Updates:
14dpIUI = BFN :(
15dpIUI = BFN :(
16dpIUI = BFN :(
Ok, no more, I can't stand it.
Hello world!
2 years ago



5 comments:
I'm still hoping!
IUIs suck. Infertility sucks. BFNs suck. Decisions suck. It all just sucks!
I am still holding out a shred of hope; it's not quite over yet.
If I were you, I'd proceed with the next IUI now. The second will be easier and less stressful than the first, and personally - I always HATED letting time pass by w/o cycling...
I am still hoping!!!
I am sorry about the BFNs, though. Best of luck in your decision.
Nate told me last night that he wants to wait a few more cycles before we try again -- he simply thinks my body has been through too much, & I think he's a bit gun-shy. Obv we won't TTC with hm not 100% on board, so we're playing the waiting game & it's frustrating feeling like we're doing NOTHING about getting knocked up. I'd prefer trying, although I respect his opinion.
Just my .02 :)
I am so sorry - IUI BFN's suck big time.
Ugh...I hate this part...the negatives that may or may not be true...
I'm still hoping with you!!
Post a Comment