Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Knock, knock!

Knock, knock! Where are you AF? I'm ready to start the meds for IUI #2.

We've decided to move forward with a second IUI. We thought about waiting until the summer months but decided against it. We decided I couldn't handle "waiting patiently" for six more months.

I'm hoping this cycle will be less stressful. We don't have any big plans for the month. I am familiar with the meds and the procedures. Life should be good with a miracle in the making.

I hope. I pray. I wonder.

4 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope and pray for you too, hun! im glad you decided to go forward with #2. i would go crazy waiting, as im sure you would. i hope this is it for you. i need someone to get a bfp soon, its been a while.

Jill said...

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with #2! Waiting is the worst. We had thought about waiting before starting IVF #2 because the timing wasn't great, but there was no way I could just let months pass without doing anything. Now I'm pretty happy that we didn't wait. ;) I hope AF arrives soon so you can move forward!

Andrea said...

When we were TTC (for a year and a half) I hated hearing about so-and-so's TTC experience and then wham! 9 years later they were knocked up. Every month, every new med, I wanted only to hear of a success at the exact point in time that I was. So, I have this for you. I first took prometrium with my first IUI. Nothin'. THEN, second IUI - BFP!! Now I'm 14 weeks pregnant. BEST wishes to you. Keep the faith. Love the blog.

Andrea said...

Here's our story.... www.waitingwishingwanting.blogspot.com. It's kind of a secret blog in that I haven't shared it with my regular blog readers. In fact, our families don't really know all that we went through. Hope it gives you some hope.