My IUI went well yesterday. My RE did the procedure this time. Last time the other RE in the practice did it. Well, my RE is amazing. I didn't feel anything. I was worried though because last time it hurt. He did have a hard time finding my cervix. He kept moving the speculum around to find it. It really wasn't that uncomfortable. I'm thankful for yesterday's experience!
DH sperm count after wash was 46 million! Yippee! My RE said anything above 10 million is normal. We were happy with that news.
After the IUI I mentioned my zombie-like state on Prometrium. My RE said, you know what, just don't take it. I wasn't prepared for that answer but I said okay. I thought he would just say those side effects are normal, which he did say those can be side effects. I still have enough Prometrium to take until my period is suppose to start so I could still take it. I don't want the side effects but I'm willing to take it if it will prevent a miscarriage. Any suggestions?
Oh, and while we waited for the sperm, we went out to lunch. As soon as we sat down to eat, several mothers in work out clothes came in with their babies and toddlers in jogging strollers. They had just walked across the Copper Bridge (in Charleston). We thought they probably ate lunch together each Friday. They were all so cute! I was so jealous. I couldn't believe we had picked a place to eat filled with mommies and their children. We just laughed. Gosh, I hope our IUI worked.
Hello world!
2 years ago



6 comments:
lots & lots & lots & lots of prayers. I hope it worked!
I have no advice on the meds...but COME ON OCTOBER BABY!!!
Yay! I'm glad it was relatively painless!
Maybe all the mommies is a sign...like you're about to join the club! Now you know where to go on Fridays!! :o)
I am so glad it went well! GOOD LUCK!!!
I would take the Prometrium if you can handle it! I am on it now to induce AF and I get SO SO SO dizzy. It's annoying. Anyways, take it if you can. And UGH on all the mommas/babies. Fingers crossed for you!!!
I would take the Prometrium too, can't hurt anything right? I'm glad everything went well and that the procedure went better than the last time.
im so glad youre IUI went well!! keep your head up, youll be jogging with a group of mommies and babies before you know it!
Post a Comment