I gave in and took a HPT. It was negative.
So there's no way I could be pregnant, right? The HCG from the trigger is obviously out of my system and my body isn't producing HCG, or it would have been detected in the HPT.
I'm sad but not devastated, yet. I'm going to take a nap now.
Hello world!
2 years ago



4 comments:
Just wanted to say that I got BFNs until 9dp3dt (so, about 12 dpo) -- I definitely had a BFN when I was 11dpo, and I was carrying twins at the time! Don't give up yet -- GOOD LUCK!
It's not over until the red lady sings! I'm keeping everything crossed for you.
fwiw, I know it's a little different under your circumstance, but I think I was at 12 dpo before I got a faint BFP with Harpie.
It's still early. Just give it some more time. I hope you see those two pink lines soon!
you still have a chance at your BFP!! id try to give it a few more days and test again. :)
Post a Comment