Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10dpIUI

Christmas Eve

Is there a little miracle growing inside of me? I hope so. I have a feeling I'm pregnant. I've been exhausted all week. I'm sleepy even though I'm getting plenty of sleep. When I go to sleep I'm knocked out. My bbs are extremely sore, like never before. I keep getting these weird twinges and cramps. All of these symptoms are probably from the Prometrium. But hey, I can have a little hope they are early pregnancy symptoms. Right?

I've had some interesting dreams this week. Is that a symptom of Prometrium as well? I dreamt I was 8 months pregnant in a gorgeous white dress. I was at a wedding reception or something. In another I dreamt I had a 1 week old baby. I had only given it 1 bottle since it was born. I was so upset because I forgot to feed it. I remember thinking, I am going to be the worse mommy ever. I'm glad that was just a dream. LOL!

In other news, DH got me a guitar for Christmas. I didn't ask for one. He's just recently become obsessed with his grandfather's banjo, so I think he wants me to learn how to play something too. I'm trying to learn how to play with an instructional DVD. It's a hoot to watch me.


1 comments:

ashley said...

Take a pregnancy test already! Those are sure fire signs! Hope it works out!