Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

New Layout Soon

In My Dreams...
Twins with Matching DMB Onesies

The Dave tour dates were announced. DH and I purchased tickets for a show on March 24th in Charlotte, NC. I hope we'll be a few months pregnant. I want my baby's first concert to be DMB.

I've got a crowd coming over to watch THE FIRST INJECTION. Q and her DH are going out to dinner with us, then coming over to observe. They will be doing the exact same injections next month. I wouldn't want just anyone watching but Q holds a special place in my heart.

Ok, I'm still a little worried about the HSG but I keep reminding myself that it will all be over soon. I will be OK.

I just ordered my first blog layout from Scrap Blog Designs by Hilary. Hopefully I'll be able to share it with you soon.

Sweet Dreams.

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

hey-your dreams may be coming true very soon!!

the "baby deadline" i set up was before christmas. yours is before a concert. mine didnt come true, i sure hope yours does!!

are you doing the injections or making the hubby? i make tom do it, so he has a job in all of this. :)