Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hallelujah! It's CD 1!

Hallelujah! I officially started my cycle today! I called my IUI coordinator. We set up my day 3 ultrasound for Friday at 10 AM. The appointment also includes instructions on the injections...yikes! We set up my day 10 ultrasound and my HSG for next Friday, the 19th. Finally we placed the order for my meds which are being overnighted. I am really excited but really nervous. I think the IUI will be right around Christmas. It's probably going to change our plans of going home to visit our families but it will be ok. We can work around a possible miracle!

1 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

hallelujah is right!! you have a great plan set up for this month. im super excited for you!

let me know if you need anything before next week. :)