Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

IUI Done, 2 WW To Go!

Right before going in...

I had my IUI this morning. It was a little uncomfortable and even a little painful. My RE wasn't in the office so his partner did the procedure. He's just as great as my RE. Anyway, he said my cervix kept moving around. Thankfully it was over within five minutes so I could handle it. And really, it wasn't that bad, so don't worry if you're getting one soon. My RE said that DH's sperm count was great: 44 million after wash. After the procedure my nurse made the table tilt a little bit and she set a timer for 15 minutes. So does the pillow trick really work? I thought it didn't! After the nurse left I told DH to add an extra 5 minutes on the timer. I wanted to make sure those sperm had a chance. I'm starting Prometrium on Tuesday night. I'm suppose to test at home on Tuesday, January 6th. I hope a miracle has happened or will be happening soon!

Trigger Update - DH gave me my trigger shot on Friday night. It wasn't bad at all. It stung a little bit but not much!

3 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Hooray!! I hope your BFP is close by!! Nobody tilted my bed when I had my IUI...and they said to lay there for 5 minutes!! Next time I'm requesting the tilt and then laying there 'til they escort me out!

ashley said...

Good to hear the IUI went well. I think they just tilt the table and keep you lying there for a little while to make us women feel better. Truth is that once the sperm is in there, it's in there. It's not going to fall out but makes us feel better right? Hope your BFP comes soon!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

look at your fancy new blog! looks great!!

i have a really good feeling about your IUI. i cant wait to hear more news!