DMB on July 4th, 2008 in Charleston - Yes, I was that close!
I have good news and bad news! I'll start with the good news: Dave Matthews Band announces their 2009 tour dates tomorrow. I am SOOO excited. I'm in love with their music. I can't wait to find out which concerts we'll be attending. Hopefully we'll be pregnant and the baby will be able to listen to the good tunes as well. Ok, bad news: I'm terrified, I mean extremely TERRIFIED about my HSG on Friday. I can't stop thinking about it. I should have never googled HSG. I've read some crazy stories. My doctor and IUI coordinator have assured me that the procedure isn't painful. They said to take 800 mg of Motrin and I will be fine. Any advice on how to relax or stop thinking about it? If not, just say a little prayer for me on Friday at 11 AM!
Here's my ACTUAL doctor (Dr. Schnorr at Southeastern Fertility Center) talking about the procedure:
Click Here!
CD 5 - Taking Femara/Letrozole until Tuesday. It makes me feel tired and just weird. I hope that's ok and/or normal. I start my Follistim injections on Tuesday. I'm not nervous or worried...yet!



1 comments:
there is NOTHING to be scared of. i promise, it sounds way worse than it is. plus, itll get your prepped for your upcoming iui!
do something special this weekend to reward yourself for going through this trauma! i wish we lived closer and could meet up!! hehe
Post a Comment