Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a BFN, again.

I'm on CD 30.

I had serious cramps yesterday and wanted to eat everything in sight. My face is breaking out a little. So guess what that signals? AF! But the funny thing is, I still have hope I might be pregnant. I want to be pregnant! I don't want to have an HSG or IUI.

I should start tomorrow because my cycles are about 30 days without Clomid. Please say a prayer I am one of those women that say they knew they were going to start but they never did because they were actually pregnant!

UPDATE: Sadly I started spotting last night and I'm still spotting today! I'll be calling my RE tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated on my plan!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Still spotting, what the heck? After chatting with my IUI coodinator this morning, I learned that spotting isn't considered CD 1. I'm ready for AF so we can get this party started. I'm more excited than nervous!

AND ANOTHER: Hardly even spotted today, so I've lost patience. Took a pregnancy test, and of course, it was a BFN. Where is AF? What is going on? I'm confused!

3 comments:

SAHW said...

It's hard to not have that hope, and sometimes you wish you didn't have it, but I believe it's that hope that keeps us going.

The month I was pregnant I was absolutely certain that I was about to get my period - it was like PMS majorly intensified, but I couldn't have known that beforehand...I hope that will happen to you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's hard to not be hopeful...

Can't wait to hear how things go!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope your body sorted itself out with a bfp! if not, at least bring af around so you can get started!!

i cant wait to hear your plan for the month! its always a step in the right direction. :)