Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

5dpIUI

I have sad news. Q sent a text message that said she lost the baby. I called her immediately but she didn't answer. I'm assuming she probably had a chemical pregnancy. My hearts breaks for her, and for all of us struggling with IF.

I'm 5 days past my first IUI. I've been having uncomfortable but not painful twinges and cramps. I wonder what's going on down there. I hope there's a baby in the making.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Hope there's a baby in the making too! Only time will tell. Sorry about your friend's loss.

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

Darling, I'm sitting here munching on Mike & Ike's, reading through your journey & praying for you. Believe me, YOU deserve a miracle more than anyone I know. Love you. <>

twondra said...

I found your blog through Hoping For Our Own Peanut. I read that you are going to be using donor embryos. I've had 12 IUIs and a failed IVF where the eggs failed to divide and we've been told donor eggs is the only way to go. We also have to use donor sperm. So, we're kind of using donor embryos. I'd love to follow your journey! Good luck sweetie! (((HUGS)))

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com