Meds arrived! My close friend dealing with IF came over to see it all. I'll call her Q! We looked through everything. We both said it was like a "Baby in a Box!" We laughed a lot which helped with my overwhelming amounts of anxiety. Everything in the box seemed so foreign to me. But not to her, she had already googled/youtubed the instructions for everything. I love her to pieces. I feel like God has placed us in each others' lives for a reason. I can't imagine life without her. We had dinner with my hubby and watched the instructional video. Q and I have the same doctor at the fertility center. We also have the same exact plan except she is starting next month. I wish she was doing it with me this month!
Hello world!
2 years ago



1 comments:
Oh, you'll be a pro before you know it! Well, hopefully not because hopefully it happens right away :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Post a Comment