Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Injection

I DID IT! It was a breeze. If you are using the Follistim Pen, have NO worries. I may have felt the needle go in just a tiny bit but I didn't feel anything after that. I even gave it to myself. DH, Q and her DH were anxiously watching! We celebrated when it was over.

Insurance Estimate - $8,500...WTF?

And guess what happened after school today? I was driving to CVS to pick up my prenatal vitamins and someone drove pass a stop sign and hit me. It happened so fast. I could have been hurt badly but ended up being just fine. My arm is really sore from one of my side air bags deploying. The driver's side of my Murano took a bad hit! The police report stated that the guy who hit me was at fault. I've never been involved in a wreck so it was a scary experience. I hope everything with his insurance company isn't a huge hassle.

I'm exhausted. It's been a long day.

Update - HSG moved to 8 AM on Friday. At least I will be the first patient of the day, and I will not have too much time to wait and worry.

3 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

this is me giving you a big hug.

{------------------------------}

i am SO proud of you!!

and im glad youre okay! car accidents are scary. when do you go in for a follice check? tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting the first one behind you! I'm sorry about the accident - they suck. I promise the HSG will be a breeze!

Jill said...

OMG! I am glad you are ok! Congrats on surviving the first shot! I used the gonal-f pens, and they were such a breeze. The buildup is so much worse!