I completely forgot to take my last pill (Letrazole/Femara) this morning. I was so busy at school that it didn't even cross my mind until the last kid left at 3:15! Of course I went into panic mode because I'm OCD about taking my meds at the same exact time every day. I took the pill and called my nurse. She calmly assured me that it would be ok.
I took my first Follistim injection tonight. It was quick, easy and painless. After I pulled the needle out I thought I saw a droplet of clear liquid on my skin. I quickly pressed the alcohol swab down on the injection site. Now I'm worried that droplet was medicine that came out. But that really can't happen, right? Maybe I'm crazy and didn't really see what I thought I saw? I wish I didn't worry so much.
I'm ready for Saturday. I can't wait to find out how many follicles are ready, if any!
Hello world!
2 years ago



4 comments:
It could have been medicine. Did you hold the needle in for 5 seconds? That's what I was told to do.
My first injection, I really messed up....not a good one at all. But the nurse assured me that it was fine and the first one is always the worst. :) I wouldn't worry about it! good luck!!
Yes, you should hold it in there for five seconds but I'm sure it's more than ok. Good job on giving it to yourself. I refused to do so and had my husband do it every day for me. I don't mind getting shots but looking at the needle going in kind of freaks me out. Good luck!
Yes, sometimes a drop (or two or three) of meds will come out. It is FINE. Like the previous person said, leave the needle in for 5 seconds and take it out slowwwwly.
Don't worry - I promise it is fine!
i would agree it was likely the meds. but one little drop isnt going to change a thing!
i forgot my progesterone a few times..then i learned to set an alarm on my cell to remind myself. :)
Post a Comment