Let's get it started! Let's get is started in here! Wooo hooo!
I have to admit. I was very down about my first IUI ending with so many BFNs. The thought of possibly taking a break really bothered me too. We thought about it for a realistic reason: taking too many days off work. I have to take sick days for my appointments because my doctor's office is 2 hours away. Since I've only taught 2 years I only have about 20 sick days. I don't want to use any more days but oh well. I'll be using them! I may not have a lot of sick days left for maternity leave but we'll survive.
So anyway, I went from being down to being excited again. Why? I started AF today, ordered my meds, and set up my day 3 u/s for Saturday morning. My nurse was going to check with my doctor about moving up my dosage of Follistim. She said he may not go for it but I wanted her to ask because I only had one follicle last time. I'll keep you updated.
Hello world!
2 years ago



3 comments:
I pray for you everyday, sweet. We're thinking about you & I am staying hopeful for both of us!
you are too cute! i hope the higher dosage of follistim gets you more than one good egg!!
ps-why is your doc 2 hours away!? there isnt anything closer??
Hope you get a BFP this time around. Good luck!
Post a Comment