Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trigger Tonight

I am taking my trigger shot at 12:30 AM. It's already 10:30 PM so I guess we'll just stay up. DH and I are watching the season premiere of Lost. I loved the first few seasons but now it just confuses me.

On Monday my nurse told me to take OPKs Tuesday and Wednesday. She said if they were positive on either day, call her. If they were negative, take the trigger shot tonight at 12:30 AM. I am following her orders. I took a couple OPKs yesterday, and then a couple today, and they were negative.



Today I went to Target to buy one of my students a coat, hat and gloves. I found a hat and gloves on clearance. They didn't have any coats so I went to Old Navy. I got him a fleece pullover and a hooded sweater. Oh, and I got him a lunch box because I'm going to start packing his lunch. I had fun buying all the goodies for his lunch. He'll be so proud of his new lunch box and lunch items. He gets free lunch from the school but lately his big sister (in fifth grade) has been packing his lunch. Today she packed him a piece of bread and 3 slices of a pickle. It really broke my heart. Today on the playground we tried to button up his coat because he his zipper was broken and most of the buttons were broken. I know my gifts are going to make him smile tomorrow. I can't wait to share them!


How do I ever go to Target without browsing through the baby section? I don't! As I was finishing my dreamy walk through I noticed a clearance section. How could I resist these precious baby leggings? Aren't they cute? I love them!

www.babylegs.com

4 comments:

ashley said...

That's so nice of you to take such good care of your students. I take it his parents aren't around, poor little guy. Good luck with the trigger, now comes the two weeks wait! I really think that's the worst part, all that waiting.

Jill said...

Every year in my schools there is a student (or students!) that desperately needs warm clothes and decent food -- it really breaks my heart. You are a wonderful person to take care of your student. :)

Good luck with the trigger!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

good luck, my dear!!

and what a great person/teacher you are. :)

oh, and i forgot to say thanks for the comment about the books. i have heard great things about those stores, but never venture in them. i will have to check it out this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The baby leggings KILL ME with their cuteness.

And gosh, it breaks my heart that the little boy's life is like that. At least he has you - what you are doing is amazing.