Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank You

Ok, so I just gave myself another Follistim injection. DH timed my 5 second wait. I even kept the needle in for an extra 5 seconds. DH kept saying, ok, take it out, you can take it out now, TAKE IT OUT! I pulled it out VERY slowly. I feel so much better about tonight's injection. There wasn't any medicine on my skin or any medicine coming out of the needle.

THANK YOU for your comments about last night's experience. I appreciate your advice!

3 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

good job, my dear! i cant wait to her the follicle check..im hoping you have a few great ones!

twondra said...

Glad this one went better. The first one is always the worst. :)

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

Is your u/s today??? I'm thinking of you & praying for badass follies in your girly bits!

oh, and the word verification today was "quest." It seemed apropro.