If we ever get pregnant and then find out it's a girl, we're getting this crib for our nursery. I just found it on babiesrus.com and I'm in love. It has a matching changing table that I found on target.com. The set would be perfect with the PB crib linens that my MIL purchased. Yes, the ones she bought for her grandchild that hasn't been conceived yet. Why? Because I fell in love with them last summer. The colors in the linens are white and green - perfect with a powder pink crib!
I've already showed DH. He seriously thought I wanted to order the crib and changing table tonight. I reminded him that I'm not that crazy. I would definitely wait until we are officially pregnant and officially having a girl.
Yes, I look at baby gear in my spare time. I've already picked out everything I want to put on my registry. I know but why not? It brings excitement back into this journey.



5 comments:
ppsssh, I have a whole secret registry. The Huz & I spent an hour on PB Kids online yesterday, planning our nursery!
Oh wow!!! Can I borrow your MIL??? LOL.
I had a secret registry too. ROFL!!!! :)
PRAYING!!!
what a beautiful crib. i agree it would look great with the bedding. lets hope youll be ordering it soon!!
Love it!
What bedding is it?
It's called Addison.
Post a Comment