Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

10dpIUI


DH and I spent our weekend in the mountains of NC. We were in a little town called Highlands. It's a beautiful place. DH's college roomie lives there so we were able to spend time with him. Unfortunately I started feeling yucky on our way there. I had a sore throat, stuffy nose and a headache. As the weekend passed, I felt worse. I didn't sleep much. On Sunday I awoke to a bloodshot eye, and I won't describe the rest. I was convinced that I had pink eye. Oh, the joys of teaching!

I'm starting to feel a little bit better and my eye isn't as bad. I have lost my voice though. Hopefully this isn't a sinus infection, and I don't have pink eye. Maybe this is just a horrible cold running it's course. If things aren't better by tomorrow afternoon, I'm heading to the doctor's office.

I've been worried about taking cold meds since I could possibly be pregnant. DH convinced me to take Tylenol Cold Multi Symptom a couple times. I've also used Afrin, Vick's Vapor Rub and Cold Eeze lozenges. I really hope those are okay to take. If not, please don't tell me because I will worry. Wait, maybe you should tell me so I can stop taking them.

I'm 10dpIUI. My bbs aren't really sore. This time last month they were super sore. I don't have too many twinges or cramps. Who know what's happening? I've been so consumed with feeling yucky that I haven't thought about going to buy any HPTs. I want to wait until Friday to test. We'll see!

3 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Ugh...nothing worse than a cold! I'm not sure about the cold medicine, but I guess just take it in moderation if you are really miserable! I think I've had a cold for the past month...yay for teaching!!

Friday isn't too far away!! :o)

ashley said...

Sorry you're feeling so terrible. As far as the meds, good news is that if you are preggers and any of these aren't safe to take, you're so early that it wouldn't hurt anything anyway (so my doc always told me). Hope you get better. Can't wait till Friday!

Anonymous said...

You are so good about not testing - I tested non-stop, beginning very, very early, ha!

I LOVE Highlands. Glad you got away, but yuck on feeling sick :(