AF is in town! She came 18 days after my IUI. She didn't ruin my day because I knew she was coming. I was happy to see her. We are one step closer to getting pregnant. AF signals a new cycle and a new chance of our dreams coming true.
I called my nurse to share the news. I could tell she felt bad. She has promised us from our initial consult that we would get pregnant quickly. She has always said "You are both young and healthy. You don't have anything holding you back (like blocked tubes, MFI, etc.). I promise it will happen soon!"
She talked with our RE and gave us our new, more aggressive plan: 75 IU of Follistim starting on day 3. She said we weren't doing the Letrazole/Femara anymore. Of course we're still doing the Novarel (trigger shot) and the Prometrium. She set up two u/s appointments for tomorrow (day 3) and Tuesday (day 8). Our RE is letting us go to another RE (in Savannah, GA) for the u/s appointments. Thank goodness they are in Savannah instead of Charleston. Savannah is about 20 minutes from our house. Charleston is about 2 hours. I was happy to hear that news! Instead of taking whole days off work, I'm only having to take half days.
I'll keep you updated on our follicle progress. I'm hoping and praying for more than follicle. I know it only takes one but our last two IUI cycles weren't successful. I only produced one follicle during those cycles.
Best wishes to you and your journey! I'm hoping and praying for you too.
Hello world!
2 years ago



2 comments:
I hope the third one is a charm!!
I will be praying for you and this cycle!
Post a Comment