Dinner for Two
DH and I enjoyed our day together. We slept in and relaxed all day. We haven't done that in forever so it was nice. We usually go out to dinner on Valentine's but not this year. DH decided to make dinner. We had lasagna. It was wonderful. He's so much better in the kitchen than me. I kiss better than I cook! Afterwards we talked about how many years we've been together. We can't believe it but we've been together since 2001. Isn't that crazy? We've practically grown up together. We wouldn't trade it for the world. We can't imagine living our lives without each other.



3 comments:
Very sweet. You guys have been together a long time, glad you got to enjoy the day together.
Awww, so sweet. Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!
looks like a wonderful valentines day. those flowers are gorgeous!
Post a Comment