Cheers to my OPK being accurate! I've had some serious EWCM today.
It's wild what that smiley face did for me this morning. I've had the best day. DH and I planned a "meet me in bed at 4 PM" date. It was the first available time we could hop in the sack. Oh, and we tried Pre Conceive Plus. I picked it up at CVS this afternoon. Who knows if it really works but I thought, why not give it a try?
I didn't make it to the gym today. We ate dinner at Outback. WTF?
It's wild what that smiley face did for me this morning. I've had the best day. DH and I planned a "meet me in bed at 4 PM" date. It was the first available time we could hop in the sack. Oh, and we tried Pre Conceive Plus. I picked it up at CVS this afternoon. Who knows if it really works but I thought, why not give it a try?
I didn't make it to the gym today. We ate dinner at Outback. WTF?




3 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! and of course, have fun ;)
mmmmm, love me some Outback! Good Luck!
Post a Comment