I'm having a love-hate relationship with this break cycle. I love the relaxation: no meds, no appointments, etc. I hate the wait and knowing our plan of starting a family is on hold.
So!
I think I'm loving the break more than I'm hating it. The last few days I've been asking myself: should I take a longer break? I want to focus on being happy and getting in shape. I feel like the last two IUIs really brought me down. They were stressful and unsuccessful. I gained weight during those cycles. I've got fat in places I've never seen it before and I'm not even pregnant! I want to lose it. I want to start working out again. I've always said I wanted to be my skinniest before getting pregnant. Not the opposite, which is what I am right now.
Realistically I know that I can't put our plan of starting a family on hold for too long. I want to be a Mommy! But I think I can postpone our 3rd IUI until the month of my 25th birthday: June.
We'll see. I'll keep you updated. Things might change but for now, I've got plans to hit the gym before work tomorrow morning.



3 comments:
I dont know your situation that well so i may be way off on what im about to say. You remind me of my sis in law. she wanted a baby so bad that she got so stressed out and because of the stress she couldnt get pregnant. It wasnt till she relaxed and got it off her mind a little bit that she got pregnant. Mabey taking some time off and getting the excercise you want will do you a whole bunch of good. Just a thought.
No matter what, we're always here to support ya! (((HUGS)))
i think holding off till june sounds great. who knows, maybe youll get an unexpected surprise? either way, youll have time to rejuvinate and relax.
i have infertility weight too. wonder when that will go away..
Post a Comment