Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

OPK = BFP

Finally! A BFP on my OPK! It made my day. I'm hopeful again.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning. But I did start my morning off with a Slim Fast shake. The Cappuccino Delight flavor is actually tasty! If you haven't tried it, you should. I'm having a Slim Fast bar for lunch. Hopefully I can manage a healthy dinner!

6 comments:

ashley said...

Congrats! Sometimes the cysts can interfere with ovulation. And I find that if I chill the Slim Fast Shakes to where they're just icey, they're so much better.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

im glad youre hopeful again. now go find your hubby and make a baby!

hehe

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

im glad youre hopeful again. now go find your hubby and make a baby!

hehe

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

best of luck!!

I put on 10 lbs between the babes & although I desperately wanted to lose weight before getting knocked up again, life got in the way in the best way :) So I would just eat healthy & see what happens.

Joy@WDDCH said...

BD TIME!!! Have FUN!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh and I LOVE Slim Fasts. My favorite is milk chocolate, of course. With cappucino delight as a close 2nd!