Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Third Time's a Charm

I'm proud of myself because I didn't test Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. I didn't feel the need to see BFNs. So why did I test this morning? I just wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant. Well, I wasn't pregnant so I'm officially saying good bye to my progesterone suppositories.

I hope AF arrives soon. I'm looking forward to starting our third IUI cycle. I hope this time next month we can say "Third time's a charm!"

Tonight at dinner DH and I were talked about the what ifs: more IUIs, IVF, and adoption. We also talked about how time flies during fertility treatments. We can't believe we are getting ready to start our third IUI cycle. We feel like we just went in for our initial consultation. I'm glad we are still chugging along with hope. God is good!

5 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Yes He is! I'm glad that things are moving right along for you (even though you haven't quite reached the outcome you'd hoped for)...still praying for you!

ashley said...

I'm glad you are still positive. Many, many women get pregnant on the third IUI so there's still plenty of hope that this next cycle will work. Keep your chin up!

Liza said...

I'm praying that "third time's a charm" for you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the BFN, but you have a great outlook -- let me know if you ever want to talk via email or anything. All of this is so hard! I can't believe I was in the midst of my third IUI exactly two years ago...

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i love your positive attitude! i truly hope the third time is IT for you!

and i totally agree that time flies during treatment. crazy, isnt it?