
Story of my Life - Freakin' BFNs
I woke up at 3 AM feeling like a hot mess. I couldn't even open my left eye. It was sealed shut with, well, you don't want to know. I started working on sub plans because I couldn't go back to sleep. I called Subfinder at 5 AM and went to the doctor at 8 AM. I've got pink eye along with a really bad cold. I'm suppose to stay out of school tomorrow. I've already decided I'll be going in. If we have to do another IUI I'll be taking lots of days off. If my cycle prediction is correct: CD 3, CD 9, CD 12 will be during the school week.
So I wasn't going to test but I changed my mind. I wanted to tell my doctor if I was pregnant. I didn't want him to prescribe anything that I shouldn't take. Bad idea! It was once again, a freakin' BFN! I wonder if I will ever see a BFP in my life time. Haha!
I'm going out to lunch with a friend that doesn't teach. It's actually Q! My BFF that's struggling with IF. Afterwards I'm coming back here to sleep and watch Oprah and Ellen. I hope you are having a better day.
I know it's still early and I could still get a BFP but I'm not convinced. This is exactly what happened last time. I started getting BFNs at 11dpIUI. I'm really not testing again until Friday. I promise!
7 comments:
im sorry youre sick. pink eye stinks! i hope youre feeling up to work tomorrow. gotta save those days off for baby-makin'!
ps-i despise seeing one lined hpts, i realy wonder what one with two lines looks like?
Pink eye is terrible! Had it before and so not fun. I'm sorry about the BFN, but as you said, it's still early. I'm still holding out hope.
I'm sorry about this cycle. This whole process is so exhausting.
Good luck with the pink eye, and fight the good fight!
Aww, I'm sorry about the pink eye and the BFN. I'm holding out hope for you!
:(
BFNs are the WORST.
::sigh:: I just hate this. I wish I had better words, but they always seem to fall short. Lots of love & hope.
Ugh, I hate pink eye...my sister gets it at least once a year.:( I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear about the BFN, I have been thinking about you alot lately and I always wonder if one day we will run into each other at the doctor's office..I feel like I am there at least 3 times a week!LOL
Post a Comment