It's one of those days. You know, when your heart just hurts all day? You do lots of wondering: why us? I know in my heart that He has a greater plan. I just need to keep trusting Him and be patient. It's just hard sometimes and so frustrating!
I've been okay with this break. Why am I surprised I'm not okay with it now? IF is nothing but a roller coaster of emotions. I was talking with a friend from college yesterday. She graduated with a degree in education too. She couldn't stop naming all of the girls from our class that had a newborn or were expecting. I wasn't shocked. They're just like DH and me: married and ready for a family. But then again I was shocked that we still aren't pregnant. Again, why us? This morning I ran into a friend that got married and started teaching the same summer I did. Someone commented about her cute little belly. Oh, right away I felt two emotions: pure happiness (for her) and pure sadness (for me).
I know you understand. Either you're in my shoes or you've been in my shoes. I'm just thankful for your stories. They help me get through days like today.
Hello world!
2 years ago



9 comments:
I know that feeling all too well. Some days it seems like there's no end to this in sight, doesn't it? It's just like being stuck on a terrible roller coaster ride. On days like those, the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that this will all be SO worth it one day. And we'll appreciate everything so much more because the journey wasn't an easy one. Hang in there...
I absolutely know how you feel. Our world has totally exploded in babies over the past couple of years...EVERYONE is having kids. There were times I didn't even feel the happiness for the pgs...I would TRY but there were times I just couldn't muster it up. I'm sorry you are going through it. It just plain stinks.
BTW, I just caught up on your blog. I am so sorry about the cyst. And your Valentine's Day celebrations looked lovely!
(((HUGE HUGS))) I'm so sorry about the cyst. I had a few from clomid that were no fun. I know that break cycles can be absolute TORTURE.
Hang in there, honey -- your dreams will be realized one day, adn you'll look back and realize that this was all very worth it.
Oh yes, I've been there. Actually, I've been there a lot - residing there permanently for the past few months. You're definately not alone, and one day you'll have your sweet peanut too!
We've all been through what you have and there's no easy way around it. Your heart just hurts and nothing seems to help. Keep positive and keep your eye on the prize, you will be one of those ladies one day with the cute little belly.
You'll make it, I promise. There's a blog of a nestie friend that I love to read -- she doesn't update this one anymore, but I thought you might find a lot of comfort knowing that she's a strong, godly woman that went through a lot of what you are feeling right now:
http://maydaygirl.blogspot.com/
and hers is a success story :) She always said, "God has a plan & that plan is to call me mommy." I know God has that same plan for you.
im sorry you had a rough monday. i hope your week got better!!!!
I'm a lurker on your blog but wanted to write and say I am in the same place right now. I read your blog this morning and my heart hurt for you.
Somedays it feels like pregnancy is an epidemic and I got the vaccine.
Praying for you!
I, too, know how you feel. I am a teacher too and it is SO hard working with so many women!!! There are 5 pregnant girls at my school right now and 1 that just had her baby after Christmas. It is SO hard to hold back the tears at a faculty meeting when they announce it and everyone ooohhs an aaaahs over them and runs over to touch their belly.
*sigh...
btw, I just stumbled across your blog. It's great! :)
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment