Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Third Beta

My third beta was 3,987 at 17dp5dt or 22dpo. We are so excited that everything is moving along as expected. My numbers are doubling at 112% every two days! My first ultrasound has been set for Friday, July 31st at 12 PM. We are counting down days!

10 comments:

B said...

I'm so excited for you! To be numerically fair, you should also post twin beta charts so we can compare : )

Once Upon A Time said...

Yay! I'm jealous because I know I won't get my u/s by next Friday. So excited for you!

Erin said...

How exciting, can't wait to see how many you are having!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Great news!

Kelli said...

WOW! That's awesome!! Congrats again!

Courtney said...

That's awesome! I can't wait for you to have your first u/s!!

Ashley said...

WOW that's great numbers!!!

devon said...

I'm still learning about betas and numbers! But all of this sounds/looks great! :) I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear how many baby blessings are in your belly! :)

twondra said...

Congrats!!

Katie said...

YAAAAAAAAY so glad :)