Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Beta

Sister, sister!
Celebrating together in TN!

Thank you for all of your precious comments. Your kindness means so much to me. I'm so thankful for all of your love and support! I'm visiting family in Nashville, TN so sorry for the late beta update. I haven't had any time to get online. I'll be back home in a couple days and posting more often. Anyway, we're having a wonderful time celebrating my pregnancy.

So here's a quick update on my first beta. It was 208 at 9dp5dt or 14 days past ER. I'm going in for my second beta tomorrow morning which is 11dp5dt or 16 days past ER. My nurse said I'm definitely pregnant and my first beta is a good number. I haven't had much time to google my number. I wonder if it's normal or high. I wonder if we've got one or two. I asked my nurse and she said there is no way to tell because some women have high numbers and only have one AND some women have low numbers and have two. So who knows?!?!

I feel so happy and complete -- almost like a hole has been filled in my heart. Infertility definitely put that hole in my heart but thank goodness it's been filled. I just want to smile all the time and tell everyone I'm pregnant. I feel excited. I feel a sense of peace. It's great to be 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant!

Oh and a symptom update: emotional, sensitive bbs, stomach issues (cramps and constipated), cramps like AF is going to arrive (no spotting though), some sharp pains and/or twinges, dizzy throughout day (probably due to Prometrium) and very tired/exhausted/sleepy.

15 comments:

Jill said...

YAY! That is a GREAT first beta! Congrats!

Jess said...

You definetely have the glow! You look beautiful and so happy! Your number is great...can't wait to see it double tomorrow! I wonder if you have one or two, how exciting!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

Mrs. Piggy said...

That is so two. Mine was 220 at that point, and now I have boy/girl twin terrors :)
I'm calling it! I can also tell based on your pg tests, I was already calling it but not posting :D

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOL! This is so wonderful!!!

Definitely don't focus on the first beta number because they can vary so greatly from woman to woman!

Your symptoms sound great, too! The cramps can be worrisome but they're very normal. So are the twinges and sharp pains (Round Ligament Pain).

sweetpeanme said...

That's so great that you get to hang out with family and celebrate!!!! One or two???!!! Can't wait to hear!!!

Kelli said...

What an awesome number!!!

Anonymous said...

YES! This is great. Be careful on your trip back. Cant wait to see you when you get home.

Anonymous said...

You can check betabase.com for comparisons, but that sounds like a good number to me! Mine was 119 at 13dpo.

Ashley said...

I think that's high..mine was 101 and it was high on the chart!! CONGRATS

twondra said...

Awesome number! Congrats!!

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

Dianne said...

Yay great numbers!! Your symptoms totally match mine!!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Twin

(I do believe the median on that site for 14dpo is 206 for TWINS, just thought I'd share. :))

Can't wait to hear the # today!

Courtney said...

How wonderful! That's a big number!