We took these two pictures with my new Canon Rebel. We don't want the shadows in these pictures. Any advice for next week? Do we need to turn off the flash?
Baby's first blabla doll from Q! We love it!
We're going to document my symptoms as well. This week I've been completely exhausted at all times. I think I've got extreme fatigue because I can't get motivated to do anything. I've had AF like cramps and abdominal cramps. I've been a little dizzy at times and felt a couple heart palpatations. I've had a couple bad headaches but I think they were due to hunger which I took care of right away. I'm craving salty foods and have no desire to eat anything sweet. I've had very vivid dreams.
Oh and enjoy these fun illustrations and facts:
5 weeks from babycenter.com
5 weeks from thebump.com



10 comments:
Very cute! It will be great to reference this picture as growth continues to happen... you'll be happy that you took this, even if it seems like nothing now. :)
It'll be fun watching your baby bump grow!! As far as the shadows on your picture, the flash is causing it. Try to get more natural light and avoid the flash if possible. Looking foward to following your journey!
Melinda
I love that we get to watch your bump grow! So cute!!
Oh I love it! I too think I may be pregnant but I'm a few weeks behind you. I have the cramping and fatigue as well And I have been super dizzy too. Yay for babies! Thanks for posting all the fun pictures.
Cindie
That is so fun!! I love belly pics!!! I already look more preggo than you...wish I could start out with that belly!! LOL *wink*
The camera is awesome!! Great pics!
What bloat??? If that is a bloated stomach you make me look very, very bad. :) Did you get a haircut too? You look great either way!
Turning off the flash and making sure you have a lot of natural light around will help with that shadow. :)
Yay for weekly pics!!!
Baby's first blabal doll is too cute! =)
Can't wait to start seeing the bump grow!! As far as the flash, the flash that comes on the camera isn't ideal to use when in low light situations. You should get a flash that attaches to the shoe of your camera. Metz is a great mid priced flash. Than you can bounce it off the ceiling instead!! Hopefully that helps. Congrats and can't wait to see the next posts!!
Congrats on your pregnancy!! Your beta numbers are great. IVF worked the first time for me as well and my beta numbers were low but still doubling...they thought it was a chemical pregnancy but I have a 9 month old daughter now...she showed them :o) Have a happy pregnancy....its amazing.
Post a Comment