Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

MIA

Keeping baby cool and hydrated in the shade!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA (missing in action)! DH and I are on vacation with my family. We left our laptop at home. We'll be back home on Sunday. I'm still alive and still pregnant though! I can't wait to update and share the 6 weeks pictures. By the way, I think the 6 weeks pictures are going to be cute. We took them on the sand dunes. I'll update my blog and share the big ultrasound news as soon as I can: one or two! The ultrasound is tomorrow at noon. I can't believe this time tomorrow we will have already seen the baby or babies. Ah, life is good! I love being pregnant.

9 comments:

Erin said...

I'm guessing 2 babies...and I can't wait to see how many...how exciting for you guys!

Courtney said...

Yay!! Can't wait to hear how many!

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see the results from your appointment! Good luck!

sweetpeanme said...

Hooray for vacations!! And for babies!!! (Yeah I said babieSSSSSSSS) :o)

Melinda said...

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your next post!! God is so good isn't He??!!

Melinda

Once Upon A Time said...

A vacation sounds like a great way to make the time pass quicker to get to that appt. Can't wait to hear tomorrow!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Yay for sonogram!!!

Jill said...

This makes me so happy. I love seeing this picture of you and reading your exciting words... I can just feel the joy!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how the u/s went...how many? How many? And are you feeling good? I have pretty much no pregnancy symptoms...almost wish for them just so I know something is going on in there. I think it's cool that we are on the exact same day!