Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Second Beta

So far, so good! My second beta came back at 399. It was taken at 11dp5dt or 16 days past ovulation. My first beta was 209 so my second beta revealed a 91% increase in 48 hours. I think it's just one baby but DH thinks it's two. What do you think?


According to this web site it could be twins:


According to this web site it could be high levels for a singleton:



My next beta is scheduled for Thursday, July 23rd. It will be 18dp5dt or 23 days past ovulation. My first ultrasound will be scheduled three weeks from my first beta which was July 14th. So it will be around the first week in August. I can't wait! I hope it makes all my worries go away. I wish I wasn't worried about anything but I am and I can't help it. I guess that's what infertility does to you. It's like I'm waiting to wake up from a really good dream. It all still seems too good to be true.

13 comments:

Shanny said...

That's a pretty good number at this early stage!!! I'm inclining towards his twin idea.... This is so awesome, congrats =)

sweetpeanme said...

It is too good...but definitely true!! Lovin' the numbers...can't wait to hear what's goin' on in there!! (one or two!!???) :o)

Anonymous said...

Terrific numbers and thank for those websites. It's fun to calculate it out, though no idea how accurate, still fun. I stole your idea of the chart and put one on my blog, too. Thanks :)

The Pifer's said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! I can't wait to see how many little beans you have in there :)

Ashley said...

Great numbers!! The worrying never goes away...all we can do is TRUST IN GOD:) ((HUGS))

Jess said...

Great numbers! I'm excited to see if you have one or two little ones! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

GREAT numbers!!! I'm going with a singleton, but I don't mind being wrong in this situation ;)

I'm already counting down until your ultrasound!

Kelli said...

Great beta!! Can't wait to see how many are in there!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Great betas!!!

P.S. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think it is twins, too!

Once Upon A Time said...

Ooh, it could go either way... I bet that Aug appt. can't come any sooner! Thanks for your comment too! I'm so glad we both got BFP's.. now we can compare notes throughout!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

look at your blog, complete with pregnancy tickers!! yipee!!

congrats on great beta numbers! i cant wait until you get to go for that ultrasound!

Crysbena said...

YAY!!! Oh I'm absolutely over the moon happy for you!!

Nicole said...

I'm so happy for you! I've kept up on your blog and it has been quite the journey for you both. Your betas look fantastic! Good luck at your ultrasound :)