Smile though your heart is aching;
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.
If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shining through for you.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.
I'm not a huge Michael Jackson fan but since I'm on bed rest I watched his memorial service this afternoon. I cried a few times...so not like me!!! I'm sure the tears are from all the IVF meds I've been taking lately and continue to take. I did love the song above that Michael Jackson's brother sang. It reminded me that I should smile through these trying times and remember that life is still worthwhile even if this IVF cycle isn't successful.
I'm finally feeling well today. The fluid is going away because my stomach is going back down and my weight is going down as well. I'm on my last day of bed rest which is seven days past my ER and two days past my transfer. I'm looking forward to having a normal day tomorrow. I'm still going to relax and take it easy though.
I'm sooo ready to know if we're pregnant! I think I'll probably test early. I'm going out of town with my Mom and sister on Sunday. I won't see DH for a few days. I would love to get a BFP with him this Friday (5dp5dt) or Saturday (6dp5dt) so we could celebrate before I leave. I know it's SUPER early to get a BFP on those days BUT it has happened. I've read about it in several blogs. I asked my nurse how soon I could test at home and she said to wait at least ten days past the trigger (that's tomorrow). She also said that my RE's protocol has been known to give false positives and false negatives when testing at home early.
Oh and a symptom update: dull AF like cramps last night and this morning, sore bbs and very emotional.



11 comments:
I love that song! Well, the Lyle Lovett version from the Hope Floats Soundtrack. I just couldn't watch the MJ memorial service live, since I know the media will show bits and pieces of it until the die I die.
Good luck getting your BFP!
Come on BFP!!!!!!!!! :o)
Praying that it worked and you get your BFP:)
Wanna hang out tommorrow?
I can't believe everything you've been through, but I really am praying for this cycle for you. Good luck!
Still praying for you! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!
im just catching up on everything and holy cow, i cant believe what hell youve been through. :(
but hey, you are pregnant until proven otherwise! and im glad your feeling better. only a few days until you can see those two lines. i got mine at 6dp!!
There were some tear jerking moments for me too throughout the memorial. I love that song too... Great words.
Praying for a BFP.
I am so glad things are getting better for you. I hope you made the most of your day today. Happy PUPO!
I'm hoping and praying for a BFP for you!
Praying that everything worked well!
Post a Comment