Congratulations!!! I fall in the still TTC category, but I'm still so happy for you! I love when other bloggers get BFP...it gives me hope that I will be following behind them!
Don't you love watching them get darker?! I peed on no less than SIXTEEN pee sticks, and I in no way feel ashamed of that. The way I see it, IF robs you of getting a good BFP early on, so you owe it to yourself to pee on as many sticks as possible. :)
I'm 27. He's 28. We're high school sweethearts with a beautiful daughter named Stella and two precious babies on the way. You are welcome to follow our journey from infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, and back to infertility and pregnancy again!
I'm a stay at home Mommy that takes care of babies during the week. I love my amazing husband, my beautiful children, traveling to new places, going to church, coffee highs, sleeping late, shopping, my precious family and friends. Oh and IVF and FET because they gave us a family!
24 comments:
Congratulations!!! I fall in the still TTC category, but I'm still so happy for you! I love when other bloggers get BFP...it gives me hope that I will be following behind them!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
YAY!! the line is definately darker!! That's a great sign!!
You my love are def. pregnant!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
That's a beautiful and very dark BFP line!
woohoo!! darker!! how wonderful :)
woo-hoo!!! best picture ever!!!
That just keeps getting darker doesn't it!!! No question now!! :o)
the most beautiful sight in the world :)
Awesome :)
No doubting that test!!! Congrats again!
This is sooo dark. Yayyy. cant wait to see you when you get home!
Congratulations! I just stopped by from Joy's blog and couldn't resist commenting. I'm very happy for you!
Congrats!!!! So happy for you. I am trying to be strong and not POAS...my beta is on Friday. But your good news is making it hard for me :)
Oh-My-Goodness! YAY!!!
yipee!! congats!! i cant wait to hear what your beta is..
AHHH....YOURE PREGNANT!
Don't you love watching them get darker?! I peed on no less than SIXTEEN pee sticks, and I in no way feel ashamed of that. The way I see it, IF robs you of getting a good BFP early on, so you owe it to yourself to pee on as many sticks as possible. :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm SO glad everything worked out!! Good luck on your beta tomorrow! YAY!
How'd the beta go yesterday??? You're so lucky that yours was early. I have to wait until Friday :(
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i am so so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE this post!
Congrats.
Eeeeeeeeep!
CONGRATULATIONS!
OH my goodness congrats!! How exciting!
Post a Comment