Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3dp5dt

I'm only 3dp5dt (3 days past a 5 day transfer) or 8dpo (8 days past ovulation). I'm so ready to know if this cycle was a success. I'm ready for that feeling of complete bliss and excitement OR that feeling of "I'm ready to move on. What's the next step?"

Q and I went out this morning to shop and have lunch. We had a great time. It was so nice getting out and about. Q's been a major support system for me and she just started an IF blog: Little Bean ????. Please welcome her to the world of IF blogs. She's meeting with our RE on Friday for a consultation and possibly scheduling her first IUI!

I'm still having dull cramps throughout the day. I've had a couple head aches, body aches and spells of dizziness. When this happens I know that I just need to lay down and I'll feel better. I'm not sure if these symptoms are related to OHSS or what?!?! It makes me wonder what is going on down there. Have the embryos attached? If so, are they growing?

Oh and special congrats to:


and

10 comments:

devon said...

Hey There!
Sorry you are still feeling yucky. Praying for a BFP for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!

Courtney said...

Ahhh I can't wait for you to post on here that you got your BFP! I'm praying for you daily! I hope those embryos are nice and snuggled in!

sweetpeanme said...

I hate that whole limbo stage...its so frustrating...
Sending sticky thoughts your way!!

Kelli said...

Praying for a BFP for you, too!! Hang in there!

Melinda said...

Praying your symptoms are a good sign! I know I had bouts of dizziness when I first found out I was pregnant. Good luck!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Not too much longer to wait! I'm so anxious for you!

Anonymous said...

Heya! So we're both now 4dp5dt...and I really really really want to be feeling something that might indicate pregnancy. But alas, nothing. Other than sore boobs and butt due to the POI, nothing! Wonder when the earliest is that someone has symptoms? I assume the little ones - if they did implant - just did so around yesterday...has your RE said anything on this to you?

Dianne said...

Awww thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am praying that this is it for you!!!! By the way I had dizzy spells early on too!!!!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Keeping you in my prayers!