Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!

First of all if you are struggling with TTC please know that I know how it feels to read a BFP post. It's exciting and you're happy for the blogger but your sad for yourself. It makes you feel like your BFP is even further away or like you will never get a BFP. I've felt those feelings sooo many times! I thought I'd never be able to post a BFP post. Even a couple days before I tested I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. I didn't think I was lucky enough. I didn't think anything good could come from such bad ER and OHSS experiences. I know it's still early but hey, a BFP is a BFP and we're celebrating! I've got my beta on Tuesday morning. My next beta will be on Thursday if Tuesday's beta is positive. I'm pretty sure it will be because the lines are getting darker each day. Thank you for all of your support and prayers. You're still in my thoughts and prayers.


Barely there but it's there! It showed up within 30 seconds or so!

When DH came home from work I surprised him.

The cake I decorated for DH. I bought a plain white cake from the grocery store. I decorated it with blue and pink icing. We also used this cake to tell my parents we were pregnant.

Still in shock!

Amazed and in complete bliss!

Oh and a symptom update: very emotional, sore bbs, still a little dizzy at times, cramps every once and awhile (sometimes it feels like AF is on her way), bloated -- it's back like OHSS style, so I've started chugging Gatorade again and very tired/exhausted/sleepy.

36 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

I am so happy for you!!! I was waiting for this day- you've been in my prayers ever since I started reading your blog. Best wishes for wonderful betas. :)

devon said...

OMG! I teared up reading your post and seeing your pictures! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

What an incredible blessing! :)

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

I am in TEARS with happiness!! I am so, so, so happy for you that I can feel it all the way down to my toes.

You deserve this miracle more than anyone I know & I cannot wait to follow your journey.

We will keep praying, but know that we are REJOICING with you & for you!!!

(p.s. the husband also sends his very, very happy congratulations)

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

p.p.s. those cramps SUCK, but as you know, it's just the babe(s!) snuggling in for the long haul.

Courtney said...

Woohoo!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for you! I am so glad that God answered all of our prayers for you and your husband! I will continue to pray for you guys and I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Jill said...

YESSSSS!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so, SO excited for you! And girl, that BFP was EARLY! I got BFNs until 11dp3dt, and I was carrying twins at the time!

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! It was very sweet of you to mention those of us still dealing with IF....but don't worry about us. You deserve to feel nothing but bliss right now!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm very happy for you!!! I was wondering if you would be interested in following my blog. If you are, it's at http://suzanne-myivfjourney.blogspot.com/.

Kerri said...

SOOOO, SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Congratulations- you deserve this so much! I can't wait to hear about your beta on Tuesday. Congrats and have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time after all the hardship you have been through..>Enjoy it!

Liza said...

AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!

ashley said...

Congrats!

sweetpeanme said...

WOWEE WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL AND COVETED +++++++ PREGGO TEST!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

SO happy for you...praying that baby is growing strong in there!!

You are quite the cake decorator...will you come make me one when I get my miracle??!! *wink*

Erin said...

CONGRATS! That is so great! And I loved the cake! SOOO cute!

Triumph in Learning said...

YAY!! I'm SO HAPPY for You!! HUGE Congrats!!

Praying for you..

Hugs,
Hannah

B said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for a long time now anonymously, but I'm coming out to show my support.

You and your husband have worked so hard for this and gone through so much! I am so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I will be praying for a high beta for you!!! It's so cool our children will be the same age!!! :0)

Melinda said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!! God is SO good!! I KNEW this was the month, esp after hearing some of your "symptoms". A BIG congrats to you and your hubby!! Can't wait to hear from your beta. I'm kinda wondering...twins??? :-)

Melinda

Emma @ Outmumbered said...

Congratulations to you and your husband!! Just found your blog and going to follow it now!!

Your cake was so so adorable!! Isn't it wonderful how the line just gets darker and darker :)

feel free to visit my blog!!

Anonymous said...

You know I love you. Cant wait to watch this baby or babies grow up!!! YAYYYY!!!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

I would test early, but I'm afraid it would still be the HCG. How did you make sure it was out if your system?

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your husband! You guys definitely deserve this amazing miracle! I am so thrilled to follow your pregnancy on the blog from now on!

Kelli said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you and what a beautiful cake to surprise your dh!! Enjoy every minute of the preggo bliss!

Vikki said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Your blog was one of the first blogs I started following when I joined blogger! I'm so excited for you and wish you all the happiness and joy while on your journey into parenthood! I've been waiting for this post since I started following!
Congrats! This is so awesome!!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! It's a blessing!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Congratulations!! I was so worried for you that your OHSS would effect this cycle. I'm SO glad that is not the case. I hope I'm not too far behind you :) Enjoy your miracle!!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Praying for perfect betas and a healthy bean!

Ashley said...

That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I love the way you told DH and the cake is great!! Enjoy every minute of it;)

twondra said...

Congrats!!

The Pifer's said...

I am soooo happy for you!!!! CONGRATS SWEETIE!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

this was great news for me to come home to! CONGRATS!

Dianne said...

Oh yay!!!!! That is great!!!!!!! I love how you surprised your hubby!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

I love this post!!! What a great feeling!!! I'm so glad to see that BFP's actually exist. I was starting to wonder!

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!!!

Indy said...

I love how you told your hubby and parents...too cute!