Okay, so the shadows bothered me. DH and I decided to retake my bump pictures at 5 weeks. We took the pictures in our backyard. I think we're going to change up the spot we take the pictures each week!
Hello world!
2 years ago
Okay, so the shadows bothered me. DH and I decided to retake my bump pictures at 5 weeks. We took the pictures in our backyard. I think we're going to change up the spot we take the pictures each week!
Posted by IVF Again! at 2:15 PM
8 comments:
Cute pictures!!
I like these pics better!! I adore outside pics! I'm guessing since you're so tiny that you'll start showing early. I started showing at 8 weeks but hid it pretty well until 11 weeks. That's when I started getting questions :-) Can't wait to see each week's pics!
Melinda
I like the new pics...definitely nice outdoors!!! Can't wait to see the growth!! I just bought a shirt for one of my preggo friends that says "Baby Brings Out The Belly In Me"...so true...and too cute!
You're going to be such a cute, little mommy!
Definetly better outside. Looking forward to future bump photos!
ahhh..your blog is so refreshing and wonderful to click on. makes me smile every time. :)
your u/s is coming up quick. cant wait to see those first pictures!
Almost time for the 6 week photo :)
congratulations on your pregnancy, i'm hoping to join you're cool club soon! quick trick for the picture taking: if you place a white bit of paper over the flash then it helps defuse the light so you don't get those harsh shadows, postits work good if you can find white ones
Post a Comment